A Unique Dining Experience
- Azur named "Top Ten Places for Brunch in Southern Florida" by TV 10 News
- Azur Mentioned In US Airways Magazine May 2013 Edition
- Azur Mentioned In American Eagle Magazine May 2013 Edition
- Azur's 6th Annual End of Summer Closing Party - Sept. 1st-6pm-10pm. Admission: $12.00
- 4th Annual Battle In The Bay Dragon Boat Festival - May 12
- 29th Annual Queen Mother Pageant of Key West -May 14
- Red Barn Theatre presents: Finito, the Dream is Real - A Comedy, Variety, Burlesque Musical - May 16 – June 2
- Key Largo's Original Music Festival - May 17 – 20
- 26th Annual Coconuts Dolphin Tournament - May 18 – 20
Key Lime Stuffed French Toast
Thick slices of Texas toast filled with real key lime pie and grilled in egg, topped with wild berry compote.
Lavender Crème brûlée
Lavender infused crème brûlée with fresh berries.
Slow braised beef, button mushrooms and petite vegetables with aged pecorino.
Hours & Location
425 Grinnell Street, Key West, FL 33040
Breakfast Mon.-Fri. 8am-11am / Sat. 9am-11am
Lunch Mon.-Fri. 11am-3pm
Dinner Mon.-Sun. 6pm-10pm
Welcome to AZUR! Both Drew and Michael bring
American and European perspectives to the table.
Michael Mosi, a native of Pittsburgh, PA, grew up in the kitchens of his Italian and Hungarian grandmothers, who introduced him to a passion for food and ingredients that is all-present in everything we create.
Michael began his culinary journey at the Italian Embassy in Washington, DC at the age of seventeen. Having earned his Bachelors Degree in Hotel Restaurant and Institutional Management from the Pennsylvania State University in 1988, he traveled Europe developing culinary knowledge and innovation.